A 8-Session Bible Study With Paul Tripp
Are you running from God?
While we won't board a boat to flee halfway across the world like the Old Testament prophet did, you and I run from the call of God every day. Most times, we don't even realize we're running. The Good News of the gospel is that we can never outrun grace.
Join pastor and best-selling author Paul David Tripp on an 8 session journey through the book of Jonah to discover how God chases us down, forgives us, and gives us a second chances to participate in the work of his kingdom.
Total Run Time
3 hours, 58 minutes
- What Controls Your Heart? (29:08)
- Do You Have God's Heart? (26:23)
- Do You Know God's Uncomfortable Grace? (27:39)
- Has God's Grace Changed You? (27:14)
- What Is Your Potential? (26:35)
- What Does God's Love Look Like? (24:05)
- Do You Want What God Wants? (29:00)
- What Does It Mean To Follow God? (28:30)
Watch A Free Session
Preview The Study Guide
Study The Book Of Jonah